Purna Lal Shrestha with interest of knowledge management and library development, and M.A. and B.L. degree from Tribhuvan University is professional academician and working in a capacity of Associate Librarian in Tribhuvan University Central Library, Kritipur Nepal. He has interesting working experiences in various discipline as Deputy Librarian of TU, Advocate in Legal Advisory Service Centre, Kathmandu, Assistant Librarian in Amrit Science Campus, Officer in Supreme Court Strengthening the Legal System of Nepal Project from Notary Public etc. Mr. P. L. Shrestha has polyglot personality is also the founder of Avinov Memorial Scholarship and Gold Medal.
Mr. Shrestha is also involved in different organisation as in different institutional capacity:
- Tribhuvan University, Sarawati Multiple Campus Library Problem Investigation Committee, 2070. Member as a subject expert.
- Tribhuvan University Library Policy Committee 2067 – Member
- Library Expert
- Nepal Library Association- Life Member
- Bar Association – Member
- Amrit Science Campus Management Committee since 2056-3-29-2060 – Member
- Tribhvuan University Amrit Campus Employees Welfare fund since 2056-2069 – Founder Chair Man
- Amrit Campus fund Development Committee since 2059-2062 – Member
- Chhimeki Saving & Credit Co-operative Ltd., Kathmadu, 2064 to 2076 Chairman (4th Terms)
- Nepal Journal Online (NepJOL), INASP, UK-TUCL –Steering Committee Chairman
- Tribhuvan University Library Development Special Committee –Since 2069, Member, Library expert
- Chairman – Local Development Committee, Nepaltar, Kathmandu
- Kathmandu- Pyuthan Newa Samaj Since 2063- Legal Advisor
- Kathmandu-Pyuthan Newa Samaj Welfare Fund since 2063- Legal Adviser
- Member – TU library development Committee since 2074.
- Team Member – TU Education development and Research center Library Problem Investigation Committee, 2074. Member Subject Expert
- Team Member – Nepal Journal Online (www.nepjol.info) Committee
Mr. P. L. Shrestha has received various honors and awards:
Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education and Culture awarded a certificate of appreciation and Medal for his contribution to education in Nepal in 2057 B. S.
• Tribhuvan University, Amrit Campus awarded a certificate of appreciation and medal for his contribution to strengthing the Campus, 2059.
• Chhemeki Saving and Credit Co-operative Limited, Kathmandu awarded a certificate of appreciation for contribution to strengthening the co-operative movement 2072 BS and 2074 BS.
• Nepal Police Hospital awarded a certificate of appreciation of contribution to established and strengthening the modern library system in Nepal Police Hospital, Kathmandu, 2075
 Purna Lal Shrestha (2019), 12:54 PM