Santwona College (Santwona Academy 2060 BS.) is affiliated to Tribhuvan University. Since establishment college provides communicative and experimental teacher-student centered education environment to meet the need of digital native. College take care of the values of tolerance, appreciation and respect for individual differences are highly prized.
Aim of the college is to equips students with the skills necessary to be caring, independent, productive and responsible citizens, confidently ready to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world. Objective is to develops in individuals Learning Skills (critical & creative thinking, collaborating & communication), Literacy Skill (Information, media & technology literacy) and Life Skill (Flexibility, initiative, productivity & social skill). S C offers +2(Humanities, Management, Education & Science) BBS, BSW & MA in Sociology & Anthropology, and Chartered Institute of Management Acountant (CIMA) of UK.
“To uplift Social, Economical and Cultural of Country SMMC has get attachment with UN CORNER Courtesy: UN Information Center.”
Vision and Mission:
- Quality Education and Differentiated learning modality
- Establishment of dummy university within 10 year’s time
- Technology survey self- directed manpower
Strengths of College
- Enthusiasts and resourceful in their relevant field with higher degrees like M.Phil/Ph.D.
- provide individual guidance and mentoring
- Professional with abundant experience
- Encourage open and trusting learning environment
- Identify and encourage creativity in students
- Provide positive feedback and believe in positive reinforcement rather than punishment
Kshitiz Upadhyay Dhungel, Principal of Santwona College
Phone: 01- 4106948, 416908, 9851011696
Postal: Baneshwor, Minbhawan, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Santwona College (2019), URL: http://santwonacollege.edu.np, Time: 3:19
Note: This profile has been shifted to Callmandu.com exploring community engagement. Thank you for visiting us.